Every girl has an inner Disney Princess hidden in the depth of the memories of childhood. That tries to unleash itself when she is needed the most. This Princess has a dream of prince charming. They say! “Life is not a fairytale”. Agreed to that but sometimes you have to write your own fairytale to get to the Prince Charming because everybody deserves the happy ending. You are already a Disney Princess you just have to look like one. And we are here to help you in any way we can, so let’s start with hairstyle (the most major part of looks). Here are some step-by-step tutorials on how to get Disney Princess hairstyles. Pick one or you can try them all it’s totally up to you because you’re a Princess.
Jasmine’s Banded Ponytail:
The desert beauty Jasmine has tamed the love of Aladdin by just one look. Her beauty works like a charm in addition to her ponytail. There is no denial in the uniqueness of her hairstyle. This is really easy to make. With the right direction according the fashonik website, you can make it in just five minutes. See our step-by-step tutorial to unleash your inner princess.
- Shampoo your hair carefully and towel-dry them. After that apply some mousse to give them extra charm.
- Gather all of your hair at the back of your head (use a brush) and make a ponytail. Secure it with hair elastic.
- 2-inches from the base of your ponytail add hair elastic. (you can use colorful hair elastics for extra touch)
- Revise the process until you reach the end of the ponytail.
- Gently tug the hair between hair elastic sections as a final touch.
Elsa’s Frozen Braid:
Queen of ice the frozen Princess Elsa has taken the French braid on a whole new level. This style is basically a French braid but with some touch of bands. We have joint together an easy to do 10 min step-by-step tutorial of long hair updos for your convenience. Styling up your hair is never been so easy before.
- For this style, you have to volumize your hair. To do that divide your hair into three sections one is top and both sides. Now tease your hair section by section with a comb to give them a bulky look.
- It’s time to braid. Three sections that you have made in the previous step use them to make a French braid. Start braiding from the lower region of the head. And braid loosely just like Elsa’s. Braid till the ends of hair and secure it with hair elastic.
- If you want exact Elsa’s look you have to put out some bangs. Wisp some hair around your face and gather some amount of hair.
- Now use a curling rod to create some bangs and wisp them back.
- Use your hands to place your hair to give them Frozen look. Place them on the top and upper side of the head. For finishing touch use hairspray.